Thursday 15 March 2012

Lionel Messi

Full name : Lionel Andrés Messi
Date of birth : 24 June 1987 (1987-06-24) (age 24)
Place of birth : Rosario, Argentina
Height : 1.69 m (5 ft 6 1⁄2 in
Playing position : Forward

Lionel Messi is playing in forward very well.Almost two year I watched him match on TV sport.When I watch him match that time I see some well skills in messi because he is playing with full power and want to goal on every kick.Now Messi has won five La Liga titles, three Champions League titles, scoring in two of those finals, against Manchester United in both 2009 and 2011. He was not on the pitch as Barcelona defeated Arsenal in 2006 but received a winners' medal from the tournament.Most of them in football playing very well but Lionel Messi is my favorite is my best player in the football world.If you are want to play with me football so I am ready to play with you.This words were Lionel Messi Child.

Lionel Messi Nice Pose
Lionel Messi
Lionel Messi
Lionel Messi
Lionel Messi

No comments:

Post a Comment